It is a non-profit organisation, Spectrum Health Services, Inc. was created in 1967 to serve the medical needs of inhabitants of the Philadelphia metropolitan region. Our devoted team of healthcare specialists is conveniently situated in North, South, and West Philadelphia, and they are committed to ensuring that your health and well-being are maintained. We provide fully certified medical, dental, and specialised treatment, as well as health education to our patients and the community.
A group of three Federally Qualified Health Centres, each of which has been recognised by the Health Resources and Services Administration as a Level-3 Patient-Cantered Medical Home (PCMH), the highest designation available for health centres, and by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Level-3 Patient-Cantered Medical Home (PCMH).
Over 40 medical and paramedical experts with specialised training in preventive and curative medicine work at SPECTRUM HEALTHCARE, including specialists in Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diabetes Management, Clinical Pathology, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, ENT, Audiology, Endocrinology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Cosmetology, Orthopaedics, Diet & Nutrition, Dentistry, and Clinical Research. SPECTRUM HE.
The Service Offered
Multinational corporations are taking advantage of health check-ups and diagnostic services, and they are quite pleased with the results. Awe-inspiring visitors who have evaluated Spectrum Healthcare service as a medical centre of worldwide standards are struck by the hospital’s modern state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, enhanced sanitation standards, and welcoming atmosphere.
- Check-ups on a yearly basis
- Pre-employment and pre-operative medical examinations are required.
- Complete eye, dental, and gynaecological examinations
- Check-ups on your health insurance
- Cardiac Follow-up
- Advice on Changing Your Way of Life
- consultation on dietary and nutritional issues
- Wellness Tips for the Workplace
- Medicine is divided into two categories: preventive medicine and curative medicine.
- Internal Medicine is a branch of medicine that focuses on the internal organs.
- Radiology, sonography, and mammography are all fields of study.
- Pathology / Clinical Pathology is a branch of medicine that deals with the study of disease.